Kurihara Choro RETURNS to Sendai Mission OCTOBER 24th 2016!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Transfer 4 Week 6


Hello Everybody!

 

 

Kojima the investigator that came to church last week came to watch

general conference with us on Saturday and it was perfect because a

lot of the  Saturday morning talks were about God and his plan of

salvation for us.

 

Elder Wilson and I are staying in Izumi for next transfer! So happy I

get to finish his training him! And so stoked to Continue working with

our investigators! I know we can see some wonderful things here in

Izumi if we keep setting goals to improve and work harder.

Unfortunately we are losing Marshall Choro, he is going to Morioka to

become companions with my previous companion Bruce Choro! Elder Payne

is coming here to become companions with Elder Myers! My auntie Auntie

Yumi, when she served in this same mission served in his moms ward!

 

Ohh my goodness was conference awesome or what?! If you guys haven't

had a chance to at least listen or read some of it please do! I

promise that you will be uplifted!

 

Have a great week!

 

Kurihara choro

 

 

Its warm enough to wear short sleeves! Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment